Site Audit Report
The Site Audit Report allows discovering any eventual on-site issue, to then be able to fix and boost the search engine optimisation.
Indeed, the reasons why a website may not be ranking well on Google could depend on different factors:
- issues on the code,
- in the content,
- or not having enough links.
and you cannot spot, just by looking at a page, what might be holding it back from ranking well on Google.
You know, Google crawler bots don’t see the page as we do, with its fancy design.
They see the code and the words – and often there are issues and errors that you can’t see, but they damage the ranking of your site.
- Technical aspects like
- redirection chains and loops,
- broken links,
- uncompressed and uncached assets,
- crawlability issues,
- pages loading too slowly,
- but also issues in the content of the pages, like
- duplicate content that is indexed and you do not know about,
- pages with the wrong meta tags settings etc
Many things need to be checked in order to understand how’s your website’s health.
But Google’s mission is to serve the best possible websites to their users, so we need to identify and eliminate each of these issues!
So, a Site Audit Report is basically a way to assess your website’s health, and specifically:
- Its internal and external links;
- Tags, to discover eventual missing ones;
- Titles, meta descriptions, and other HTML tags to be unique and meaningful for users and search engines (to read more about the purpose of this check, here’s our explanatory article “SEO Basics Checklist part 1: Title Tag & Meta Descriptions“);
- Images, in order to detect any eventually broken ones or missing a correct alt attribute;
- Kind of error responses;
- Duplicate, missing and thin content;
- Keywords Usage;
- Robots.txt Test
- Sitemap Test
- The Site Audit Report provides also insights of all the criteria which determine your web pages loading speed (read more about this: “How important is really speed for SEO“),
- server and security (including HTTPS checks, which may discover any problems arisen from moving your domain to HTTPS)
- and mobile usability information.
Any eventual error or issue will be provided with suggestions in order to prioritise actions and decide what to fix first.
After producing and issuing the Site Audit Report, our developers can quote the execution of all or any of the required actions, in case the client’s own programmers wouldn’t be able to perform them (partially or entirely).
The results of any Site Audit Report will be provided to the client’s submitted e-mail address within 7 working days after the service has been purchased.
After performing the first assessment, the client can request the special discount code, which will allow them to receive further audits, each with a 20% discount, to get later reports updated with the freshest results.