Posted on July 09, 2018
SEO Training Sessions are an easy way to upskill, learning new important notions in theory and/or how to practically implement some SEO Strategies to your own project or website. They can also be requested as a follow-up to some of our reports.
The sessions can take place remotely, with a recording to be sent, or in-house to a varying number of delegates.
These Training Sessions are perfect for you if:
- You want to better understand how SEO works
- You have a technical background or even if you don’t: the SEO Training Courses are really for everyone who likes the topic!
Each programme is customised on the client’s specific needs.
Here’s just a small list of what you could learn:
- Keywords search
- Content Optimisation
- Search Intent
- Usability and User Experience
- Link Building
- Image Optimisation
- Page Speed
- Google Analytics basics/installation/Goals setting
- Google Search Console
- HTML site structure SEO criteria
- Google Updates
- Most important features of Google’s algorithm
- Introduction to the main SEO Tools
- Yoast SEO for WordPress plugin
- Rich Snippets and Structured Data